Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello World

Finally i have a blog :D . This is  the first time for me to blog, but why i made this blog and what will be the content of that blog ? . Firstly, i have to identify my self, I'm a fourth year student at Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University. I study computer engineering and i adored that field a lot. I 'm attracted to the mathematical subjects in our field like Probability, Statistics and Algorithms.

at the summer of 1st year, there was an Algorithms training by Eng. Bassiouny. at that time, I didn't have any idea about that subject. I just attended the training and this was my start with this subject. I like algorithms and programming challenges a lot. From this year and till now i participate in ACM national and regional contest and also online contests.

3 years now and i read a lot of topics, solved a lot of problems but I'm still have a lot to learn.

I decided to make this blog to share my limited knowledge with others and also to be a reference for me for what i learnt.
This blog will be dedicated mainly to algorithms, data structures and mathematical issues. I may also write posts about any other kind of topics from time to time.

Thanks,
Mohamed Gaber
Topcoder handle : mohamed.gaber
Codeforces handle : mohamed.gaber


4 comments:

  1. amazing post ........ my only wish now is to see this blog full of topics that I'm sure would be so interesting and useful for all of us

    keep it up ya gabooor :) :) u deserve the best isAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya Muhammed u r the first one to comment in my blog. I appreciate that, u will have a special treatment here :D :D. i hope u will like the blog ISA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Algorithms Bit by Bit By Mr Mohamed Gaber :) ... wish you luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "H-Gabbour in the Blog" like "اسماعيل يس في البوليس"
    :D
    good luck my friend :)

    ReplyDelete